Friday, March 20, 2009

Script

Music: Jazz
Hello everyone out there! This is your girl A'sha A.K.A. Ace no Face. Today I want to talk about The Love of Music. I know everyone out there loves music. It's like you can't live without it! No matter where you go there is always music aroudf whether you want to listen or not. So I'm going to interview some guest about how much they love music. Their names are Cedric and Diane Harper and not only do they listen to music; they perform at a jazz club in Detroit called Jazz Cafe.

Music: Tye Tribbet- Victory
I'm here with Cedric and Diane Harper. These two have been singing and performing for a very long time, and you continue to do so. So Diane, tell me a little about yourself. (She says) Then, I ask Cedric the same question. After that, I continue to ask them questions and their history together and their love for music.

Music: 50 Cent- Candy Shop
I comment on everything they've said and tell what kind of music I like.
This is Ace no Face and this is the Love of Music! I will holla a yall tomorrow with another amazing show.

3 comments:

  1. 1) To fix your script you could include what your interviewers said but rather just saying that they comment here.

    2) There really isn't anything wrong with the music, the music is there to set the tone and catch attention.

    3)Your script has lots of potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a good script that goes into details but it really depends what the people you interview say. The quality of your script would really depend on the detail and depth of the respondants answers. I think that the music is good overall but personnly i dislike 50 cent especially that song, but i reall ylike the first two songs you picked. I think that you have a good podcast and it really will tell people about the love of music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your introduction was catchy. I think you should have added a little more information to your podcast. When I read your podcast script, it was like someone who was informing me about something interesting and then they stopped in the middle. Maybe you could include more details about the challanges of singing,or what a takes to be in there position. The information you have is interesting though.

    ReplyDelete